The TEAM Vaccinate non-profit organization is listening to, visiting (fully masked and socially distanced) with, and elevating underserved communities through activities, programs and communications. We are also utilizing social media and other online tools to reach the public, especially underserved communities, in communicating the science based facts and benefits in being vaccinated with the U.S Food and Drug Administration’s Emergency Use Authorized (EUA) Covid-19 vaccines. The truth is simple and lifesaving: getting vaccinated is the best protection for the public to be protected from Covid-19. Once vaccinated, you are protecting others from becoming sick as well as yourself and your family members.
By May, 2021, the U.S. will have enough vaccines to allow everyone in the U.S. to receive a vaccination. All states in America will open up eligibility to the EUA vaccines to all adults by May 1, 2021.
Among the activities TEAM Vaccinate is now working to provide to the public include, but are not limited to, the following:
- A trusted resource & platform with online tools to educate the public on the benefits in becoming vaccinated with the EUA Covid vaccines
- Virtual and in-person events for the public to learn about Covid vaccination developments, and consider participating in “spreading the health” to those within your communities by sharing TEAM Vaccinate’s evidence-based, factual information relating to best practices with testing, masks, and other PPE.
- Conferences and forums with nationally recognized leaders from underserved communities, government, industry, and research institutions, among others
- Partnership sponsored vaccination awareness, education & resources within vaccine administration sites including sports stadiums; health systems/clinics, retail pharmacies, and community health centers
- Introductions for private sector innovators in the medical communities to achieve measurable impact through shared alignment, partnerships, and information exchange.
- Assist leaders in underserved communities in communicating to their community the equitable distribution of vaccines available.
- TEAM Vaccinate is harnessing the public’s perspective and asks for your input into how we can accelerate reaching our shared goal in 200 million people in the U.S. becoming vaccinated by the time TEAM Vaccinate’s Conquer Covid-19 Conference begins exactly 200 days into 2021!